Last updated 4 August 2022
Our contact details
Personal data that we collect
We do not process any special categories of personal data (eg details about your race, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership).
How we use your personal data
We may use your information to meet our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us; to process a booking you have made; to send you information which you have requested; to run a competition that you have entered; or – if you consent – to notify you of products, special offers or events that may be of interest to you.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing your personal data are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please put ‘data processing consent’ as the subject)
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
Sharing your personal data
We do not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes. We may share your personal information as required or authorised by law.
How we store your personal data
Data is stored on Dropbox and on Google Docs. Data is encrypted and access is password protected. We keep your personal data only for as long as we need it. We delete your data when you withdraw your consent or when retention is no longer necessary to accomplish the purposes for which it was processed. To this end, we regularly review the personal data that we hold.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – you have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at email@example.com – with ‘data protection request’ in the subject line – if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address is:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk